Hinweis: Diese Seite ist ausschließlich in englischer Sprache verfügbar.
Minolta/Konica Minolta/Sony Alpha lens data
This is a tech data sheet of all Minolta/Konica Minolta/Sony Alpha lenses. All lenses are listed, including older versions, and it contains more tech data than the official brochures, e. g. whether and when the filter turns.
Lenses are color-coded as follows:
Brands are highlighted as follows:
|Minolta, Konica Minolta|
Whenever there's a “?” or empty space in the table, I do not know the data. If you have that specific lens, or when you have a model not listed yet, and you can provide the data, please contact me and I'll update the table as soon as possible.
Data for announced products should be considered preliminary. Exact data often isn't known until after the actual release. You should not rely on data for announced products to be correct.
The following people have contributed to this page:
Thanks to all!
Last update: June 21st, 2016
Fixed focal length (A-mount)
Fixed focal length (E-mount)
Wide-angle converters (E-mount)
- Apochromatic correction using AD elements. Mostly used on tele primes and zooms.
- APO with higher-speed electronics and gearing. Some of the long tele primes were released after the other APO tele primes were updated to HS-APO, so they don't have a non-HS predecessor. Also, the latest SSM lenses are again only called “APO”.
- Distance encoder, used for ADI flash,
matrix metering in MF mode
and DOF display. All D lenses currently also feature a wider focus ring. With
some the focus ring does not rotate in AF mode (see table).
With Sony lenses the (D) specifier is no longer part of the official name, but not all lenses have the D function. Check the “D function” column to see which lenses have it and which don't.
- “Digital Technology”, image circle adapted to APS-C digital SLRs. Can not be used with full-frame film cameras. Can be used on full-frame digital cameras in crop mode.
- Full-frame E-mount lens
- Minolta's and Sony's high quality lenses, featuring a large maximum aperture, AD elements, high build quality, circular aperture, aspherical elements, floating focusing.
- Sony's high quality lenses, featuring a large maximum aperture, AD elements, high build quality, circular aperture, extreme aspherical elements, floating focusing.
- Optical Steady Shot, image stabilization in the lens (currently only in E-mount lenses).
- In-lens micro motor. Compatible only with the 7 and later bodies, plus the 9 after a firmware upgrade. No auto-focus with series I and II converters. Standard SAM is not compatible with Direct Manual Focus (DMF), unless noted otherwise.
- In-lens ultra-sonic motor. Compatible only with the 7 and later bodies, plus the 9 after a firmware upgrade. No auto-focus with series I and II converters.
- Carl Zeiss high performance coating
- Motorized zoom controlled by the body or by the photographer (power-assisted manual zoom). Auto-zoom only works on xi bodies with assorted chip cards. Manual zoom must be used on bodies after the xi series. Does not work on pre-xi bodies.
- Zeiss-designed lenses for Sony.
© 2016 Michael Hohner; Diese Seite wurde zuletzt am 21.06.2016 geändert.